Nice write up on using the app designer!
This is to edit the left hand side menu by removing a certain item that isn’t needed within the Dynamics 365 app. For the steps, I will show it through the Sales Hub and will be removing “Quick Campaigns” from the Marketing section.
There will be a video tutorial at the bottom of this post.
- On whatever Dynamics 365 app you’re on, click on the settings icon on the top right and select Advanced Settings
2. Click on the drop down next to “Settings”, select Apps
3. It will bring you to a page that includes all of your apps. Select the app for which menu you need to edit. Click the three dots and select Open in App Designer
4. Click on the edit “pencil” button next to Site Map.
5. Select the certain item to remove, then click the Delete button on the top left.
View original post 49 more words