This is mainly due to some CRM customization such as an IFrame accessing the web via HTTP while you are login to the Microsoft CRM client via HTTPS.
The options are:
1. Click on the "Yes" button to continue. This security warning message will appear next time
2. Update the CRM customization so that it access the web using HTTPS. This may not be possible depending on the customization
3. Set the IE security setting to "Enable" for "Display mixed content" vs "Prompt" (default). This is probably the most practical option
To set this option, perform the following steps:
- From the IE browser >> Tools menu >> Internet Options >> Security tab >> select the zone "Trusted" >> click on "Custom" button
- Select the "Enable" setting for "Display mixed content" under the "Miscellaneous" section
Note: To ensure the CRM customization’s content belongs in the IE’s "Trusted" security zone, add all the related site(s) to the "Trusted" security zone.
That should resolve it. Enjoy.
FREE 30-Day Trial, Setup & Training – Microsoft CRM Online
Sign up for a FREE 30-Day Trial, Setup & Training